East of England, England
£45 - £46 per hour + D.O.E
10 months ago
Childcare Lawyer required to join a large local authority on a permanent contract. This interesting role is based in the East of England with easily accessible public transport links.
As a Childcare Lawyer, your main accountabilities may include, but would not be limited to;
- Provide legal advice and support to clients and witnesses
- Attend courts and tribunals undertaking advocacy when required
- Supervision of other members of team when required
- Conduct proceedings relating to the care and protection of children
The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor or Barrister and also demonstrate:
- Previous advocacy experience
- Knowledge of local government framework including practise and policy issues
- Ability to develop client relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise varied caseloads
- Awareness and understanding of equal opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive legal team as a Childcare Lawyer, those who offer amazing long term progression opportunities. Along with this, there is a competitive annual salary on offer, depending on experience.
Due to the nature of the role, those with at least 1 year Childcare Law experience would be preferred. Candidates with experience within a public sector are also desirable, however those from a private sector background are encouraged to apply.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chelsey Newsom in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide.
We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.