£30 - £35 per hour
over 1 year ago
Childcare Lawyer required to join a local authority based in South West London for an initial locum contract. This Contract is likely to turn into an ongoing role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Childcare Lawyer to work within a fast-paced Childcare team for a popular local authority. The successful childcare lawyer will be focusing on Childcare matters including:
- Undertaking a busy caseload of care proceedings and pre proceedings cases
- Advising and representing on care cases
- Handling PLO matters
- Emergency Protection Orders
- Conducting advocacy for Case Management Hearings and Issues Resolution Hearings
Childcare Lawyers with local authority or private practice experience are encouraged to apply for this role, although previous experience of managing a childcare caseload is essential. Furthermore, it is important that the successful childcare lawyer is of an enthusiastic nature with the ability to adapt quickly, as they will need to run a busy caseload under no supervision.
In return, this local authority can offer benefits such as:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against other councils and reviewed regularly
- Flexible working patterns
- Training and development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to work in other satellite offices
- Great transport links, accessible from both inner and outer London
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Rayhaneh Tehrani in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.