£30 - £36 per hour
about 1 year ago
A local authority in South West London are looking for a Childcare Lawyer to join their team on an initial locum basis, which is likely to extend into an ongoing role.
The Childcare Lawyer will be joining a friendly team and will deal with a range of Childcare matters, such as:
- Emergency protection orders
- A busy caseload of care proceedings and pre-proceedings cases
- Handling PLO matters
- Conducting advocacy for Case Management Hearings and Issues Resolution Hearings
Our client will strongly consider those from all legal backgrounds, as long as they have experience of public childcare law. Local Authority experience is a bonus, but not a requirement.
The Borough has the following benefits:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against other councils and reviewed regularly
- Accessible from both inner and outer London
- Flexible working patterns, such as 1 day working from home
- Opportunity to work out of three satellite offices, one of which has free parking
If you are interested, please apply immediately to be considered for short-listing. Alternatively, should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying, please do not hesitate to contact Rayhaneh Tehrani in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.