York, North Yorkshire
£50000 - £65000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are excited to be recruiting a Childcare Lawyer for a forward-thinking Legal 500 firm based in York. This would be the perfect role for an experience Childcare Lawyer who is looking for a new challenge and a clear progression path with genuine prospects for partnership.
About The Role
The successful Childcare Lawyer will have experience of the following duties:
- Handling a broad range of publicly and privately funded children matters, including care proceedings
- Acting for parents and representing children through the Children's Guardians
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with Guardians (an existing following would be a strong advantage)
The ideal Childcare Lawyer applicant will have the following experiences and skills:
- Ideally, a minimum of 8 years' PQE
- Be an accredited member of the Law Society Children's Panel
- Ambition to grow a team, great team ethos and a keen interest in nurturing and developing more junior team members
- Strong client management skills
In return the firm are willing to offer an excellent benefits package and a competitive salary. Additionally, the firm promote a strong work/life balance, a friendly and supportive culture as well as flexible working opportunities.
If this Childcare Lawyer role sounds interesting and you have the necessary experience and qualifications, please apply within. Alternatively, if you have any further questions regarding the position, contact Simon Cartwright at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.