Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£35000 - £50000 per annum
0113 243 9775
Our client is an award winning Legal 500 firm who are looking to hire an experienced Childcare Lawyer - there is flexibility on location across its 14 regional offices. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone early in their career wanting to join a team of high quality and specialist staff.
About The Role
The successful Childcare Lawyer would be responsible for the following duties:
- Confidently managing a full case load in the care department representing parents, grandparents and other family members with minimal supervision
- The ability to be an advocate in all family courts
- Ensuring a strong client care focus in order to deal with matters in a sensitive manner
The ideal Childcare Lawyer applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally, 2 years' PQE +
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with a meticulous eye for detail
- Take a professional and proactive approach to work
- An in depth understanding legal aid procedures
This firm are well renowned for the childcare law work that they do, this is not an opportunity to miss out on.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Simon Cartwright in our Leeds office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.