Kent, S. E. England, England
Up to £16 per hour
5 months ago
£16 per hour
A Childcare Legal Administrative Support Assistant is required to join a busy and supportive local authority near Kent. My client is looking for an organised and proactive individual to join them on a 3 month basis, with the opportunity for the role to go permanent.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to gain experience within a legal setting.
As a Childcare Administrative Support Assistant you will support the Legal Childcare department within a busy local authority. Other duties will include:
Key responsibilities and cases will include:
- Preparing court bundles
- Answering/ directing phone calls
- Devising rotas
- Other administrative tasks to support the Childcare team as and when required
Required skills and experience of the Childcare Paralegal:
- Proven experience working as an administration assistant
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of supporting within a legal or local authority setting would be a benefit but is not essential
Benefits of the role:
- Flexible working
- A competitive hourly rate
- A supportive and friendly work environment
- The opportunity to gain experience in Childcare Law/ Law
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply now, or contact Amy Swain at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.