£16000 - £18000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are working with a Private Practice in Kent; this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic permanent Childcare paralegal looking for the opportunity to progress within a supportive Childcare team.
You will be assisting 1 - 2 solicitors within the Childcare team; your main responsibilities will be:
- Assisting with bundling and drafting witness statements
- Undertaking administrative duties including diarising court dates and filing
- Completing forms and applications
- Opening and closing files
You will be:
- An excellent communicator
- Ready to be challenged
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Good academics, including a minimum 2:2 undergraduate degree
- LPC is desirable however not essential
- Work experience within Childcare, Family Law or Adults
- Experience working as a paralegal or legal assistant would be desirable
- Flexible working arrangements
- Good transport links
- The ability to develop from highly experienced team members
Please call Amy Swain at Sellick Partnership to find out more information about this role on 0161 834 1642, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.