South East England, England
Up to £50 per hour
3 months ago
Up to £50 per hour
Locum/ Full and Part Time Options
A Childcare solicitor is required to join a lovely, supportive South East local authority. My client is looking for an experienced Childcare solicitor to join them for a 12 month+ period.
As a Childcare locum you will carry a full Public Childcare caseload, carrying Care and Pre-proceeding cases.
Cases and other responsibilities will include:
- Substance misuse
- Sexual abuse (current and historical)
- Designated authority
- Attending PLO meetings
- Conducting of advocacy (currently being held remote)- Optional
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE experience
- Public Childcare Law experience- this can be in either a local authority or Private Practice setting
- Experience of conducting your own advocacy
Benefits of the role:
- Flexibility working opportunities
- A competitive hourly rate
- A great length assignment
- Fantastic team/ admin support
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply now, or contact Amy Swain at Sellick Partnership on 0161 513 0886, or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.