Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£15 - £25 per hour
4 months ago
4 months +
Our client in the Stoke area is seeking an experienced childcare paralegal to join their in house legal team. You will join an established team and work supporting a childcare solicitor with the running and management of their case files. Daily tasks could involve:
- Preparing and drafting a range of case documents.
- Dealing with disclosure requests.
- Drafting consent orders.
- Reviewing evidence and documents.
- Redacting documents.
- Filing and serving documents.
- Arranging meetings & assisting with case progression. Ensuring all documents are accurate and proof reading for any discrepancies.
- Performing legal research on points of childcare law.
- Filing & issuing documents at court.
- Bundle preparation including witness bundles and trial bundles.
- Daily use of the case management system.
This client is looking preferably for someone who has worked as a Paralegal for a Local Authority previously, supporting the Childcare Team. However, anyone with experience in supporting childcare solicitors is encouraged to apply. The role shall last for an initial 4 month period, but may be extended further.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Kate Jasper in our Manchester office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.