£15 - £23 per hour
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership is seeking a Childcare Paralegal to join a local authority based in the North-East on an interim basis.
They are ideally looking for full time, but part time may be considered. The role would require to occasionally attend the office, there is free on site parking if/when required. They are looking for someone for 3 months initially with possibility of extension.
As a Childcare paralegal you will be able to support a team of solicitors on their cases. Daily duties shall be largely determined by your previous experience, but may include:
- Filing and serving Court documents ensuring compliance with Court directions.
- Liaising with counsel, social workers, agencies and experts.
- Collating evidence for Court.
- Drafting care applications, thresholds, case summaries, letters of instruction and discharge of care cases.
- Preparing bundles and serving documents.
- Issuing new cases to court, namely care applications, placement, revocation of placement and discharge applications.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact India Langman on 0161 834 1642 for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.