3 months ago
Are you an ambitious and enthusiastic Paralegal or Legal Assistant looking for an exciting and challenging role within a friendly Childcare team? This is the perfect opportunity where you can learn and develop in your chosen field and excel in your career!
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual with an interest in Childcare to join a well respected County Council based in Kent, on a permanent basis.
Main accountabilities for the successful Childcare Legal Assistant:
- Supporting 1 - 2 solicitors within the Childcare team; assisting with bundling, drafting witness statements
- Undertaking administrative duties including diarising court dates and filing
- Completing forms and applications
- Opening and closing files
Our client is able to offer felxible working arrangements and it is located with good transport links.
You will be:
- An excellent communicator
- Commercially minded
- Ready to be challenged
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Good academics, including a minimum 2:2 undergraduate degree
- LPC is desirable however not essential
- Experience working as a paralegal/legal assistant would be desirable
- Work experience within Childcare/Family Law/Adults
Please call Leah Edgar at Sellick Partnership to find out more information about this role. As this is a permanent post, the client is willing to consider longer notice periods.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.