£17 - £18 per hour
0161 834 1642
We have an exciting opportunity for a Childcare Paralegal which has arisen in a popular, north-east London Borough Council.
The successful Childcare Paralegal will be taking on daily task such as;
- Drafting C110 and C2 Forms
- Undertaking own caseload of s7 and s37 matters
- Drafting applications for care and supervision orders
- Preparing bundles for court, counsel and witnesses
- Taking and preparing witness statements
- Corresponding with court, other parties and social workers
- Drafting social worker's statements and care plans
- Preparing case summaries
- Attending Advocate meetings
The Childcare paralegal will ideally come from a local authority background, although this is not essential if you have a good understanding of public law. The selected Childcare Paralegal will enjoy the following benefits:
- Supportive team
- Subsidised on-site parking
- Excellent transport links
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Alexis Aarons in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide
We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.