4 months ago
Locum and Permanent Opportunities
An opportunity has arisen for a Childcare solicitor to join them on either a locum or permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity for a Childcare solicitor to join a forward-thinking organisation. You will be part of a big, encouraging Childcare team, with flexible working arrangements on offer.
As a Childcare solicitor you deal with Public Law Child Proceedings. Other duties will include:
- Cases will range from, Neglect, Non-accidental injuries, abuse
- Attending contested hearings
- Represent clients in pre-proceedings meetings
- Liaising with clients/ public sector bodies, such as, schools and health professionals
You will be part of a big team and be amongst some of the best legal professionals in the industry and be part of a business that instils Work, Life, Balance amongst their staff.
You will be a qualified solicitor with Public Child Law experience, this can be within the Public or Private sector. Conducting your own advocacy would be preferable but counsel can be instructed if necessary.
Benefits of the role:
- Highly accessible location with excellent transport links
- A work, Life, Balance ethos
- Locum and Permanent opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Legal support, with 1 paralegal to every 2 solicitors, as well as a legal secretary
- Exposure to High profile cases
Please call Amy on 0161 834 1642 today!
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.