West Yorkshire, England
Up to £38813 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently seeking a Childcare Lawyer for a Local Authority based in West Yorkshire on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join an established and friendly team.
They are ideally looking for qualified Solicitors, Barristers or Legal Executives to join their Child Care team.
The successful candidate will have experience and understanding of:
- Public Child Care law
- Safeguarding children litigation
- Proven advocacy skills (not essential)
In return the local authority can provide:
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- 30 days annual leave entitlement, increasing to 35 days after 5 years service.
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent smarter working facilities.
- A friendly, diverse, dynamic and supportive team.
- Comprehensive reward and benefits package, which includes generous terms and conditions of employment and access to a wide range of retail discounts and lifestyle savings.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Sara Robinson in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.