South East England, England
£40 - £50 per hour
10 months ago
Remote-working Childcare Solicitor
£ Competitive Hourly Rate/ Outside IR35 Opportunities
Locum/ 6 months+
A unique opportunity for a Childcare solicitor to join a quasi-organisation to deal with predominately Public Child Law matters. The role is to be considered as remote and will be for approximately 6 months+.
The Childcare team have an excellent, organised structure, with one paralegal to every two fee earners, plus a legal secretary to every five lawyers.
You will be part of a big team, working amongst some of the best legal professionals in the industry and be part of a business that instils Work, Life, Balance.
Key responsibilities of the Childcare Solicitor:
- Dealing with predominately Public Child Law cases (e.g. neglect, non-accidental injuries and abuse)
- Liaising with clients/ Public Sector bodies (e.g. schools and health professionals)
- Conducting hearing by telephone
You will be a qualified solicitor with Public Child Law experience, this can be within the Public or Private sector. Hearings are being held via telephone; conducting your own advocacy would be preferable but counsel can be instructed if necessary.
Benefits of the role:
- Outside IR35 opportunity
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fantastic team/ paralegal support
- Exposure to High profile cases
Please call or email Amy on 0161 834 1642 / firstname.lastname@example.org