East Midlands, England
£35 - £45 per hour + outside IR35 + home working
9 days ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a Childcare Lawyer to join a well-respected local authority on a locum basis. This role falls outside of IR35 and offers flexibility with home working.
Ideally, the successful Childcare Lawyer will have previous experience and knowledge of:
- Advocacy, including contested and non-contested hearings
- Cases involving abuse, neglect and non-accidental injury
- Conduct of pre-proceedings files
- Legal representation of the child in child care proceedings
- Section 37 mattes in relation to child arrangements
- Managing a busy caseload of childcare matters
- Acting as a legal advisor to a wide range of clients in relation to their Children's social care functions
Please apply today to secure this Childcare Lawyer role which is outside of IR35 and centrally based making it easily accessible on public transport.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Sara Robinson in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.