about 1 month ago
Claims Handler required to join a public sector organisation in Stratford. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Claims Handler to join their team on a permanent.
As the Claims Handler you will be handling claims from notification to settlement.
Key responsibilities of the Claims Handler:
- Handling claims from notification to settlement which will be mainly resident building claims
- Liaising with insurers, loss adjusters, surveyors and property managers
- Assessing and validating claims
- Providing recommendations for best solutions and approach to claims
- Ensuring adherence to agreed procedures and best practice
Required skills and experience of the Claims Handler:
- 12 month minimum experience in Property Claims Handling
- Degree or equivalent
- 26 days holiday entitlement rising to 31 with length of service
- Annual bonus subject to group performance
- Excellent pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Non-contributory life assurance
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Claims Handler role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.