Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
5 months ago
Temporary, 30 hours
Cleaner required to join an organisation in Middlesbrough. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Cleaner to join their team on a temporary, ongoing basis.
As the Cleaner you will be providing a high standard of cleanliness and over-all appearance of communal areas and internal building space at various locations together with outstanding levels of service.
Key responsibilities of the Cleaner:
- Contribute to the upkeep, general appearance, cleanliness, and orderliness and maintenance of a sustainable environment through a range of tasks relating to communal areas and internal building space at various locations across the business, in relation to cleaning issues, hygiene & waste disposal
- Completion of duties in accordance with the work specification and schedule, service standards, target times and customer requirements
- Utilise technology provided to assist with communication, the delivery of service and allow business intelligence to be gathered
- Comply with all legislation Including Health & Safety and GDPR requirements in relation to cleaning, equipment, chemicals, site rules, needle stick awareness, lone working, driving, and service processes and procedures
Required skills and experience of the Cleaner:
- A full clean UK Driving License
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Cleaner role, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.