10 months ago
Clerk of Works
37 Hours, 3 Months
Do you have knowledge in JCT and TPC building contracts?
Our client, an organisation based in Hertfordshire is looking for a Clerk of Works, to assist in their construction and refurbishment works. This work will ensure the health and safety of construction works.
Duties of the Clerk of Works role will include, but is not limited to:
- Making sure building works are carried out to the highest standard
- Using strong contractor management skills
- Visiting site and conducting pre and post inspections
- Identifying and monitoring risks
- Outlining the risks of weather conditions
- Attending meetings and presenting reports
- Signing off works
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualification in Construction
- NVQ or equivalent in Site Inspection
- Experience within in a trades position
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Clerk of Works, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.