Client Onboarding Project Manager
£30000 - £35000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client On-boarding Project Manager to join a globally recognised financial services business. Based in the heart of Liverpool city centre, this established company are looking to take on a Client Onboarding Project Manager to implement change within their Client Onboarding Department.
The Client Onboarding Project Manager will be:
- Supporting the Head of On-boarding and take responsibility for the team when they are absent
- Implementing the on-boarding project plan, resource plan
- Ensuring the use of the risk & issue log and actions log
- Taking responsibility for documenting audit trail
- Taking the lead in the planning of projects and control of processes therein after which will include reporting, planning, issue/risk tracking and resource estimation
- Responsible for the maintenance of communication strategy and escalating issues through the appropriate channels
- Conducting the execution of all on boarding projects including the planning and tracking of which.
The Client Onboarding Project Manager will meet the following criteria:
Strong project management experience in a financial services business
- The ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients on a multi-tier basis.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a team
- Prince2 certified or equivalent
- Knowledge finanncial servicing products, such as funds and transfer markets
This is a great opportunity for a Client Onboarding Project Manager to join an esteemed Liverpool employer.