£30000 - £35000 per annum + Additional Benefits
3 months ago
Client Project Manager
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Client Project Manager to join a reputable and exciting business based in Stone. The successful Client Project Manager will be primary contact for key clients and ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
The duties of the Client Project Manager will include:
- Being a main point of contact within the business for key accounts and their projects.
- Assisting with sales growth by building relationships with project based contacts.
- Conferring with designers, architects and contractors on changes to projects or enquiries.
- Create and communicate key information to ensure delivery of projects is on time and in full.
- Liaise with Sales and Operations departments to ensure clarity of project details.
- Review costs of materials and labour to determine most cost-effective approach.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience liaising with clients and managing complex projects.
- Have a high level of commercial awareness.
- Have knowledge of AutoCAD software, for communicating dimensional information.
- Have a professional manner, appearance and attitude.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Successful candidate will be contacted shortly after application and interviews will be taking place within the next few weeks.
Closing date for applications is Friday 29th March 2019.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.