£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Client Reporting Analyst to join the Operations department within a Liverpool City Centre based Wealth & Investment Management company.
The Client Reporting Analyst will take responsibility for;
- Analysing and improving upon ways that reports and processes can be made more efficient for both the Investment Manager the external client
- Supervising the internal relationships between Investment Managers and other areas of the business who contribute to the overall pack content
- Oversight of the management of tasks and projects relating to bespoke client reporting and contributing proactively to their implementation
- Production of highly accurate client reports for a range of clients, including Private Clients and High Net-Worth individuals
The Client Reporting Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Experience within the Wealth & Investment sector
- Ability to motivate and positively influence colleagues across varying levels of seniority
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel (including Macros exposure)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical knowledge of investment products such as OEICs, unit trusts and equities
An industry specific qualification, such as the IOC, is desirable but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at a well-established Wealth & Investment Management firm. The company offers clear career progression and a collaborative company culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note: we receive an exceptional volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.