3 months ago
Our client is leading name within UK Wealth and Investment Management. They are looking for a Client Reporting Analyst to join their business on a permanent basis. Due to the varied nature of this role, applicants must have a thorough understanding of how the investments process operates and must have proven knowledge of the investment management structure, from Front Office through to Back Office.
The Client Reporting Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Analysis of the daily 10% portfolio value depreciation report to identify breaches
- Working closely with Investment Managers in order to ensure that the bespoke reports are produced accurately and in a timely manner
- Identifying and promoting ways that reports and processes can be improved from an internal (Investment Manager) and external (client) perspective
- Producing data extracts from in-house systems using complicated macros
- Manage and control changes to processes suggesting changes where appropriate and maintenance of department procedures
- Effectively managing relationships with Investment Managers and other areas of the business including IT, Projects, Performance and other teams within Operations
The Client Reporting Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, including the ability to programme a macro
- Working knowledge of VBA
- Strong communicator
- Effective problem solver and analytical thinker who has demonstrated practical solutions to often complex issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build constructive relationships with other members of staff at various levels
- Ability to effectively prioritise workloads
- High level of accuracy and concentration with ability to grasp new tasks quickly
- Previous experience in data manipulation and analysis
Previous experience within the Financial Services sector is highly desirable for this position.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.