Client Services Administrator
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£17000 - £22000 per annum + + Benefits
0151 224 1480
Our client is a growing Investment Management company. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking for an Client Services Administrator to join their team in Greater Manchester on a permanent basis to provide expert knowledge and support to a variety of stakeholders.
The Client Services Administrator will be responsible for:
- Dealing with all queries from private clients, institutional clients and other external stakeholders in like with SLAs
- Responsible for scheduling high volumes of mail for distribution
- Managing own workload and personal development to ensure all clients ae provided with a high quality service
- Develop complete understanding of both internal policies and industry regulations and processes in relation to collective investment schemes
- Supporting with research in to and completion of projects when required
- Prove full understanding and adherence to FCA regulations and guidelines
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities inclusive of general office duties
The Client Services Administrator should meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience within the Financial Services industry is essential
- Ability to prioritise workload and therefore meet tight deadlines and important SLAs
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders of all levels including well established clients
- Exceptional high standards and accuracy to maintain client data
- Ability to use a range of computer software/ data warehouse systems
- Ability to problem solve and deal with complex queries
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a career in the Investment arena, with a growing company who offers excellent support and benefits including study support for relevant qualifications and a highly competitive pension.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of the Financial Services Administrator, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Those without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.