£20000 - £25000 per annum + DOE
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Analyst to join a globally recognised Financial Services business based in Liverpool City Centre.
As Client Services Analyst you will be responsibile for:
- Communicating with clients over the phone and email to resolve any queries
- Generating and manipulating reports
- Maintaining and updating the bespoke system, ensuring all details are correct and accurate
- Identifying and correcting errors
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure correct procedures are adhered to
- Analysing and improving process improvements
- Liasing with other departments to investigate and resolve queries on behalf of clients
The successful Client Services Analyst applicant will have the following characteristics:
- Experience in delivering a high standard of client service through emails and over the phone
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience in managing your own workload and working to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Previous experience in the Financial Services or Wealth Management sector would be desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Client Services Analyst to join a global leader in the Financial Services market who offers career progression, a competitve salary and an excellent pension.
If this Client Services Analyst position is of interest, please contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.