£20000 - £22000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently representing a global brand in Investment Management and Financial Services based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to growth and expansion in their Liverpool office, they are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Investment Executive. The Graduate Investment Executive will work in a high-performing team of other graduates as well as experienced colleagues.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Graduate Investment Executive will take responsibility for:
- Processing and analysing high volumes of investment data
- Interacting with clients (other investment management houses) and responding to client queries and requests
- Working with ultimate accuracy to minimise errors when dealing with exceptionally high values of money
- Project work
- Liaising in a clear manner with both internal and external stakeholders in order to acquire data
The Graduate Investment Executive will meet the following skillset:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a financial related subject (e.g. Maths, Economics, Business Studies, Accounting and Finance)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel (candidates who can perform pivot tables and v lookups will be preferred)
- Strong problem solving or investigative skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in accordance with tight deadlines
This is an exciting opportunity for gradudates with an interest in finance or financial services who are looking to propel their career within the Wealth and Investment Management sector.
The company offers study support and further qualifications, clear career progression and excellent company benefits.
Interviews will take place on 15th July. You must be available to attend an interview on this day.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.