£20000 - £21000 per annum + DOE
8 months ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established Financial Services business based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Client Services Executive on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing finance team.
As Client Services Executive, you will work as part of a busy operations team and be responsible for:
- Processing and uploading trades
- Updating daily performance spreadsheets
- Producing daily reports regarding outstanding trades for senior management
- Processing cash movements in line with cash flow reports
- Liaising with Investment Managers regarding trade discrepancies
As Client Services Executive you will have the following skill set:
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Previous experience working in a financial services environment
- Excellent Excel skills including Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Strong problem- solving skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Client Services Executive to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities, including study support you help you progress further within your financial services career. Our client also offers excellent pension, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a flexible working pattern.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Client Services Executive role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who have the above skill set.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.