Client Services Executive
£19000 - £24000 per annum + Plus Benefits and Incentive Scheme
0151 224 1480
Our client is a growing Wealth Management business based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to recent success and expansion, they are now looking to recruit an exceptional Client Services Executive to join their Wealth Management Client Servicing team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager (with direct exposure to the Client Services Director), the Client Services Executive will take responsibility for;
- Investigating client queries
- Communicating with existing clients via phone and email
- Liaising regularly with Financial Planner and Financial Advisors
- Preparing client reports for Financial Advisors
- Providing clients with information related to financial products and services offered
- Building and maintaining relationships with a broad client base
The Client Services Executive will meet the following skillset:
- Proven work experience within the Financial Services sector
- Previous experience liaising with Financial clients over the phone
- Ability to communicate with both clients and colleagues across varying levels of seniority
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Well versed in MS Office programmes
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large and dynamic team at a well-established Wealth & Investment Management house. The company offers clear career progression, study support and a family-feel culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note: we receive an exceptional volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.