£19000 - £24000 per annum + bonus scheme and benefits
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading name within UK Wealth & Investment Management. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking for a Client Services Executive to join their high-performing Liverpool City Centre based team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior Client Services Manager with direct exposure to the Client Services Director, the Client Services Executive will take responsibility for:
- Managing and developing relationships with existing clients who invest with the business
- Organising meetings and arranging appointments on behalf of Financial Advisors and Financial Planners
- Preparing meeting packs for client appointments
- Handling in-bound call queries from clients regarding their investment portfolios
- Ensuring total compliance (as required by FCA regulations) when dealing with clients
- Ad hoc investment administration
The Client Services Executive will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience in the Financial Services sector is essential
- Previous experience of handling inbound calls in a Financial Services environment
- Excellent client service or customer service skills (should be able to demonstrate these at interview stage)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates they go 'above and beyond' for the customer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at one of the North-West's fastest growing Financial Services employers.
The company boasts an enviable client base, offers study support and supports career progression. There is also a strong bonus scheme in place with this role.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.