£19000 - £24000 per annum + Plus Benefits
6 months ago
Our client is a leading name within UK Investment Management. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking for a Client Services Executive to join their high-performing Liverpool City Centre based team on a permanent basis.
As Client Services Executive, this person will sit alongside Financial Advisers in a client facing role to be a critical point of contact for stakeholders.
The Client Services Executive will take responsibility for:
- Managing the Client Relationships
- Communicating with clients clearly and cohesively to organise meetings and arrange appointments
- Prepare meeting packs for client appointments
- Handling in-bound call queries from clients regarding their investment portfolios
- Ensuring complete compliance when dealing with clients
- Ad hoc administration
The Client Services Executive will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience in the Financial Services sector is essential
- A passionate and ambitious individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience delivering excellent customer or client service
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience of handling customer queries
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at one of the North-West's most well-known employers. The company offers clear career progression and excellent benefits.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.