£20000 - £24000 per annum
23 days ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Client Services Analyst to join a Liverpool City Centre based Financial Services company.
The Client Services Analyst will take responsibility for;
- Investigating client queries
- Communicating with existing clients via phone and email
- Preparing client reports
- Providing clients information related to the organisations products and services
The Client Services Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Experience within the Financial Services sector
- Ability to liaise with colleagues across varying levels of seniority
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at a well-established Financial Services house. The company offers clear career progression and a friendly company culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note: we receive an exceptional volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.