£18000 - £22000 per annum
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Client Services Executive to join a Liverpool City Centre based Wealth & Investment Management company.
The Client Services Executive will take responsibility for;
- Liaising with investment advisers and portfolio managers in order to provide answers to client queries
- Communicating with existing clients via phone and email
- Handling technical queries relating to the management of clients' personal wealth
- Managing the diary on behalf of a regulated Investment Adviser
- Preparing client reports
The Client Services Executive will meet the following skillset:
- Experience within the Wealth & InvestmentManagement sector
- Studying towards IOC or paraplanning qualification (or equivalent)
- Ability to liaise with colleagues across varying levels of seniority
- Strong attention to detailand accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at a well-established Wealth & Investment Management house. The company offers clear career progression and a friendly company culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note: we receive an exceptional volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.