Lincolnshire, E. Midlands, England
£400 - £450 per day
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership is currently working in association with a successful and growing Public Sector organisation in Lincolnshire, and we're seeking an interim Clinical Buyer to join the team at a crucial time. This is an excellent opportunity for to add significant value to the existing function and oversee some exciting changes within the team.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Clinical Buyer:
- Supporting the whole clinical procurement experience - from delivering contracts and tenders to identifying areas for improvement
- Contract management and monitoring
- Stakeholder engagement (across all levels)
- Leading on tenders and liaising across the clinical departments
- Overseeing a team of up to 7 procurement professionals
The successful Senior Procurement Officer will:
- Have extensive Clinical purchasing experience
- Have significant NHS Trust experience
- Be CIPS qualified/QBE
- Be flexible and driven to make a difference within the organisation
This is an excellent contract opportunity and would add value to any CV. The role is initially for 3/6 months but with the potential to go on for much longer.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.