Clinical Coder (interim)
£150 - £225 per day
An opportunity has arisen for a clinical coder (interim) to join an NHS organisation in the West Midlands, due to a national NHS programme.
The successful clinical coder will join a friendly and well regarded team who have worked hard to forge a supportive and enjoyable working environment.
- Have experience of clinical coding across a wide range of specialties, ideally within an Acute setting
- Be accredited with a current clinical coding qualification
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy, adhering to national standards and conventions
- Be flexible in your approach and able to work as part of a team to tight deadlines
- Exhibit excellent analytical skills with a good knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
- Be willing to work on-site due to the systems used (note, you will be able to work flexibily across the working week)
- Be able to start as soon as possible no later than end June/ early July
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply immediately.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website