Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30791 - £46256 per annum
about 2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinical Negligence Lawyer. We are recruiting this role for our client who are a highly accredited Legal 500 firm based in Manchester. This would be a great opportunity for someone passionate about Personal Injury law who is looking to progress in their career.
About The Role
The successful Clinical Negligence Lawyer will have experience of the following duties:
- Managing own caseload of clinical negligence cases from beginning to end.
- Experience of handling fast track clinical negligence claims including experience of costs and the litigation process.
- Communicating with clients in a professional and empathetic manner.
The ideal Clinical Negligence Lawyer will have the following skills and attributes:
- Good knowledge of PI law, and specifically the law relating to Clinical negligence cases.
- Excellent prioritisation skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Be a team player who enjoys engaging with marketing and business development.
In return, the firm is willing to offer a competitive salary and extensive benefits package including a fantastic pension scheme, enhanced maternity and paternity pay and the possibility for a car allowance.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chinyere Clarke in our Leeds office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.