South East England, England
£42000 - £45753 per annum
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Governance and Quality Manager within an NHS trust organisation based in the East of England on a 6 month fixed term basis to start ASAP. The client is looking for a Band 8a/b Manager.
The key responsibilities for the Governance and Quality Manager are:
- To support the Chief Operating Officer in the delivery of the quality governance and compliance for external providers.
- To lead the inspection and governance process, and support the performance management. There is a requirement to lead the oversight of the quality, producing report, identification of themes to escalate and supporting day to day management.
- Providing governance support to the divisional teams, to enable corporate and divisional compliance with national requirements and standards set by the Commissioners, Care Quality Commission (CGC), NHS England/ Improvement and other regulators.
- To performance manage and facilitate the implementation of continuous quality improvement across services provided and to implement service performance monitoring systems and processes to ensure that effective arrangements are in place to monitor the quality of all service provision.
- To give direction to various Trust specialists and directorates to deliver high quality reports which demonstrate the levels of compliance achieved.
The successful Candidate will need to have previous Governance and Quality control management experience ideally within an NHS setting. The candidate will need to be a strong communicator with the ability to manage a demanding caseload.
Candidates must be willing to travel to certain regional and national sites
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Zanub Najmi in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.