Cloud Architect Specialist
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£44000 - £51668 per annum
0191 261 8585
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working alonside our client who are a well-known organisation in the North East, supporting their health and social care customers to drive efficiency and improve outcomes, te recruit a permanent Cloud Architecture Specialist.
- The Cloud Architecture Specialist is a senior position within the ICT Department and is a key role in ensuring that the organisation make effective use of cloud platforms to deliver efficient and robust ICT services
- This role will lead the adoption of cloud services where appropriate ensuring the most appropriate solutions are deployed across our customer base. It will also safeguard NECS cloud platforms through appropriate management controls, processes and procedures.
- To lead the strategic planning of current and future Cloud solutions for the organisation and its customers, researching and reviewing recognised best practice, and upcoming changes into technology and the need to consolidate services optimising available resources.
- The post holder will provide subject matter expertise for traditional licensing models and Cloud subscription costs ensuring the organisation returns maximum benefits on investments made with particular emphasis on Microsoft services.
- To justify, secure, set and effectively manage revenue budgets, ensuring value for money and realisation of benefits ensuring the total cost of ownership is fully understood.
- As a senior member of the team you will be required to mentor and coach other members of the ICT infrastructure team technically, behaviourally and culturally in line with Cloud based approaches to service delivery.
- Educated to degree level or appropriate experience
- Vmware VCP or equivelant experinece
- Relevant cloud accreditation, preferably Azure
- Demonstrable experience of defining and agreeing an appropriate cloud platform and architecture strategy for an organisation
- ITIL Foundation desirable
- Experience of defining and managing an organsations licencing strategy
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.