Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£65000 - £79000 per annum + 5 % bonus/ car allowance
about 1 month ago
Cloud Infrastructure Technical Lead
Newcastle upon Tyne
£65000 - £79,000
Hybrid/ Remote Working
5% bonus/ car allowance
Sellick Partnership are partnering with a well-known global organisation to appoint a Cloud Infrastructure Technical Lead on a permanent basis.
The organisation are looking to expand their service capability and utilisation of Cloud technology throughout the different business areas of the organisation; migrating systems, services and applications into a more flexible futureproof cloud platform, improving on their regulatory and compliance provision, and with a forward goal of delivering a fit for purpose, scalable, cost-effective IT service.
To assist in the creation of this capability, the organisation are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Technical Lead with in depth skills in, Microsoft Azure, MVD, Citrix, VMware, all Microsoft server operating systems and active directory. The candidate must display a strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure technology both from a design and operational perspective as well as a working knowledge of Network and security principles. The Candidate will be expected to provide input and improvements around the following areas: Azure cloud technology utilisation, Citrix; Microsoft platforms; access management, external collaboration; access management; and file migration.
- Overall responsibility for creating the Architectural roadmap design and deployment
- Responsibility for the design build and deployment of the enterprise Azure cloud environment Azure DR
- Microsoft exchange administration and exchange 2016 -2019 server
- Office 365 enterprise application management
- Conditional Access
- Intune Application management
- VMware design and build
- Deployment and management of the corporate VPN solutions
- Management of the corporate back up solutions
- Microsoft Virtual Desktop configuration and advanced Administration
- Build, deploy and support of Virtual Servers that host all NTC environments
- Lead on technical assessment of business and service requirements and the delivery of Architectural designs
- Contribution to the change, release & deployment management processes providing application technical knowledge and expertise in the creation and submission of change requests, change evaluation, release planning and implementation
- Supporting Knowledge Management by documenting infrastructure management related knowledge articles, local work instructions, system configuration, operational and user manuals, ensuring that they are up to date and properly utilised
Required Experience/ Qualifications
- Proven extensive experience of building and deploying Microsoft Azure functionality in a Architect SME capacity
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems including Windows 2016/2019 server and Microsoft Virtual Desktop
- In-depth Architect knowledge of Citrix, including, build, deployment, and administration
- In-depth Architect knowledge of Cloud technology
- In-depth knowledge of VMware
- Architect knowledge of Active Directory management and design including Azure AD
- Architect Networking experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, VoIP)
- Experience of troubleshooting and using remote access tools
- Terminal Server tools and configuration
- In-depth knowledge of MFA and VPN technology's
- Architect knowledge of Windows Azure platform
- Network storage principals and technologies (i.e. NetApps, Pure Storage, Dell EMC);
- Firewall administration and management
- Citrix Server and remote access products (i.e. Storefront, XenApp, Access Gateway);
- In-depth experience of Microsoft Enterprise Product family (i.e. Intune, Azure,);
- Experience of transition towards web-based delivery of applications (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS), specifically Office 365 and Azure.
- Understanding and experience in designing for the deployment of cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
Please contact Adam Burgess at Sellick Partnership to discuss in further detail and to receive a full job spec/ additional information.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website