Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£30000 - £34000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Commercial Accountant to join a well-established business in Stoke on Trent. This position is newly created and will support the Finance Director with the day-to-day commercial finance functions.
Duties of the Commercial Accountant include:
- Month End P&L analysis understanding margins & reviewing costs with Budget holders
- Cash flow forecasts
- Product pricing
- Weekly / monthly reporting - sales, customer margins
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Reporting development utilising newly installed Sage 200
- Managing weekly cycle counting process from financial control aspect
- Looking into capeX/ CI projects with Sales/Operational Management Support to FD on all commercial finance issues
- Support the FD on all commercial finance issues
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience within similar roles
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skils
- Positive attitude and work ethic
This role would suit a QBE candidate with a strong finance background who is looking for a new challenge, to utilise their skills daily and support a small finance team.
If you believe you match the above requirements, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.