£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Commercial Accountant to join our established client. Following an impressive financial year, our client is known by many as one of the largest privately owned businesses in their sector, and are looking for a bright, dynamic, self-starter to join their high performing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking individual to develop in a fast paced industry, with the offer of a full study package where appropriate.
The main purpose of this role is to provide robust financial reports around a number of commercial subsidiaries for the Senior Leadership Team.
* Produce accurate and timely management accounts, including full balance sheet and financial results
* Design and monitor controls across financial reporting for each of the subsidiaries
* Produce accurate cash flow projections and provide variance analysis with relevant commentary and reports on key performance indicators
* Produce annual statutory accounts along with year-end audit files, in line with the Group statutory reporting timetables
* Produce accurate forecasting models with focus on key drivers in profitability, to provide financial support to the Senior Leadership Team
* Identify and implement any potential improvements in analysis and reporting processes
* Support the Divisional Finance Director and the wider team with any ad-hoc projects and analysis
The ideal Commercial Accountant:
The successful individual will ideally be a part or fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent. They will ideally have a background in property management, along with strong IT skills, particularly Excel. Strong attention to detail and the ability to question information provided is essential, coupled with the capacity to communicate complex financial information to non-finance professionals.
If you or anyone you know may have the requisite skills or experience for this Commercial Accountant role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.