Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Commercial Analyst to join an instantly recognisable national organisation on 6 month basis. During an exciting period of expansion, our dynamic client are looking for a highly commercial individual to join their team. This project focused role will operate across a number of departments, liaise with several senior stakeholders and report into a forward thinking Managing Director.
The main purpose of the Commercial Analyst is to provide commercial insight via detailed analysis, to support the business during a period of growth.
* Provide analysis around costs and key performance indicators of the department to advise in commercial decision making
* Ensure appropriate governance is in place around new and existing relationships, to provide maximum efficiency
* Undertake market research in order to produce competitor analysis for key reports and presentations for Board members
* Act as a point of guidance for senior stakeholders to provide a broad, commercial insight in key business decisions
* Assist the Managing Director with any ad-hoc analysis to aid commercial decision making
The ideal Commercial Analyst:
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent, with excellent analytical skills. A highly commercial individual would be ideal for this position, with the ability to challenge and manage stakeholders at all levels. Clear communication skills are essential, as is the ability to translate financial information to non-financial professionals.
If you or anyone you know have the requisite skills or experience for this Commercial Analyst role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.