£26000 - £28000 per annum
7 months ago
A dynamic and ever changing business based in the Greater Manchester area is currently seeking a Commercial Analyst to join the business on a 12 month contract with the potential to go permanent. The organisation that we're representing are situated in an incredibly competitive market and are constantly seeking a commercial edge over the competition. As part of a UK wide group the business has extensive backing and is a strong, cash rich financial position. The successful candidate will be joining a strong team of commercial analysts with existing links into the key stakeholders across the group.
Lasting for a minimum of 12 months (and with a strong possibility of turning permanent) this role is being recruited to cover a period of change within the business. The position will be incredibly diverse and will focus on a range of commercial areas across the business. The principle focus of the role will be to concentrate on giving the organisation a competitive edge and drive future growth.
Specific features of the role include:
- Support the stakeholders across the business; advise and assist them to make more commercial decisions
- Deliver competitor analysis and advise on ways of increasing current and future revenue
- Assist with the production of reports and deliver the flash to a range of finance business partners
- Production of the executive pack including the delivery of the relevant commentaries
- Analyse large volumes of data / information and deliver the wider picture behind the numbers
- Assist with the development of all existing systems and processes
- Identify reporting issues and deliver value add improvements to key stakeholders
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders across the business and provide key finance information
- Investigate and analyse the profitability of existing products and deliver forward looking recommendations
- Conduct analysis to ensure that the product portfolio is suitable for the current candidate base
- Oversee and design financial models to ensure commercial business decisions are being made
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will ideally be a CCAB studier (although this isn't essential) and have a proven background of delivering as a commercial analyst within a growing business. The candidate will have a commercial outlook with an investigative nature. Strong stakeholder management skills are essential for the position as the candidate will be liaising with senior stakeholders from across the business. Sector experience isn't critical for this role but the candidate will need to have a background in analysing information and giving commercial recommendations in a sector where high volumes of information are the norm. Working within a close knit team and having the ability to spot anomalies within data sets is a key requirement for the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.