£90000 - £120000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client is a commercially focused law firm providing specialist advice to a wide array of clients both domestically and internationally. Their successful and thriving Corporate and Commercial team is currently looking for a Commercial Associate to join on a full time permanent basis.
Your New Role
The successful Commercial Solicitor will manage their own caseload, working with a range of businesses including start-up businesses, entrepreneurs, SME's and multi-national companies. Key responsibilities include.
- Drafting, amending and negotiating documents in respect of a wide range of commercial matters.
- Managing more junior members of the team
- Leading and participating in business development initiatives
The successful Commercial Associate will;
- Be a Qualified Solicitor with strong Commercial experience - between 5 and 8 years' PQE
- Have previous experience in managing junior members of a team
- Be an outgoing and enthusiastic individual with a friendly and personable approach to colleagues and clients
Alongside a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-respected team, this firm are offering the successful Commercial Associate a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a firm that are down to earth, have no focus on targets and allow the opportunity to work from home.
For more information about this Commercial Associate role, please contact Michael Bailey at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.