Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Interim Commercial Analyst for an instantly recognisable business and brand based in Greater Manchester. The business are currently going through an extensive period of commercial change and have various large scale programmes at varying stages of completion. As part of a group the business has extensive backing and is in a strong, cash rich position with bold expansion plans. The successful candidate will be joining a strong team of commercial analysts with highly developed networks with stakeholders across the business.
Lasting for a minimum of 6 months (and with a strong possibility of extending) the Commercial Analyst role is being recruited to cover an expanding team going through a period of transition. The role will be incredibly diverse and will focus on a range of commercial areas across the business. The principle focus of the role will be to concentrate on the products and customers of the business and drive sales and efficiencies thus increasing revenues and profitability.
Specific features of the role include:
- Business partnering with a range of key executive stakeholders
- Scenario modelling, analysing and interpreting multiple data sets to provide recommendations
- Workstream benefit tracking across multiple projects
- Provide decision and business case support across specific aspects of the programme
- Deliver sense checks across key areas of the programme
- Provide commercial information and analysis on specific aspects of the P&L
- Conduct investment appraisals across multiple business units
- Identify, monitor and track organisational return on investment and provide recommendations on areas of improvement and efficiency
- Provide commercial updates to key stakeholders across the group
- Oversee and identify financial and non-financial performance indicators
- Implement robust forecasting mechanisms
Candidates wishing to apply for the Commercial Analyst role will be CCAB qualified and will be available at short notice. Ideally the candidate will have a retail or FMCG background and will have proven business partnering skills across a large organisation. Proven commercial skills and the ability to work across multiple business units is a necessity as the post holder will be liaising with senior stakeholders across the business. Ideally the candidate will demonstrate the ability to provide the commercial analysis needed to drive sales and save on costs. Strong scenario modelling and good analytical skills are essential as well as the ability to support pre-identified business cases.