£350 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting a locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join an in-house legal team within a Global Employer Services organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation on an initial 3 month contract, with the scope to become permanent. The role is remote working, with ad-hoc attendance of their Central London offices, paying between £350 - £500 umbrella rate per day, dependent on experience.
The client is looking for an experienced Commercial Contracts Lawyer who can work on their international deals, therefore this would be suitable for an experienced UK/US Qualified Lawyer who can speak multiple languages. Ideally the Commercial Contracts Lawyer will have experience within one of the following industries; payroll, Employer of Record Services, Human Resources (HR) Consultancy or Technology, however this is not essential.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop their pro forma sales contracts
- Transfer client contracts within the group
- Maintain the contract database
- Support sales teams on contract negotiations
- Competitive daily rate
- Hybrid, flexible working
- Opportunity to develop within a global company with excellent career prospects
- Option to work a 4 day week, if preferable
Please apply now if you have proven experience in the mentioned areas!