South East England, England
£45 - £50 per hour
5 months ago
3 months +
Commercial Contracts Locum
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting on behalf of a well respected local authority in the South East for the position of commercial contracts locum. This role will initially be for 3 months with the possibility for extension.
- The successful contracts locum will deal with a broad range of commercial matters on behalf of the authority
- Previous experience of dealing with construction and/or IT contracts would be hugely beneficial
- The successful candidate will need to be a qualified lawyer
- This role will be fully remote and the successful candidate will ideally be available on short notice
- The client can offer attractive rates of pay between £45-£50 per hour outside IR35
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for the position of commercial contracts locum, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson at Sellick Partnership in our Manchester office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.