£20 - £25 per hour
19 days ago
Are you a Commercial Paralegal looking to build upon your experience within a large, reputable organisation based in London? I may have the perfect role for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a legally trained Paralegal to join an experienced Legal Research team, over a long term locum contract.
The successful candidate will have recent experience dealing with various Contracts either within a Local Authority, University or NHS environment.
Responsibilities to include:
- Support with Contract Administration requests from the team - NDA'S, Subcontracts, Partnership agreements and Apprenticeship training agreements
- Drive the commercial contract process from request to execution
- Handle own case load of commercial contracts, from drafting to negotiation for signing
- Main Point of contact during negotiation and drafting of all contracts between the organisation and external businesses
- Procurement activities creating tenders, as well as bidding for tenders
- Liaising with stakeholders, parties and other departments via email and telephone
It is essential that the successful Contracts Paralegal has an understanding of legal and contractual issues, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This role is completely remote for the time being, although there may be a need to go into the office further down the line once restrictions have lifted.
If you would like to be considered for this role and you are availavle on short notice, then please send your CV across to email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.