£50000 - £58000 per annum
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be recruiting for a permanent Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join an in-house organisation in West Yorkshire.
The successful candidate for the Commercial Contracts Solicitor post will ideally be 2-3 years plus in PQE and have previous in-house experience, however candidates from other backgrounds will be considered. We are interested to hear from candidates who can:
- Providing advice and support onn procurement and large customer-facing contracts
- Ideally, experience of drafting and negotiation work for high value technology agreements, including hosted services & cloud, hardware, software, managed services
- drafting and negotiating agreements with suppliers and Clinics corporate customers and business partners
- working closely with the Procurement team to deliver effective support and advice as a key team member in RFI, RFP and competitive tender processes
- Good knowledge of data protection, competition law and IP advice for goods/ services agreements.
- where required, assisting in the development of other legal team members with a view to ensuring that they are adequately trained and supported
The role will mainly be worked on a remote basis but some attendance to their office in Leeds will be required in the future.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for the role of corporate governance locum, please apply now or contact Sara Robinson in our Manchester office for more information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website