7 months ago
My client is a well-established and renowned firm with an outstanding reputation for client care. Their team is built of specialists, and their wide range of clients receive tailored and pragmatic legal advice, and it's this advice that makes them so well respected in the market. This is reflected not only in their excellent feedback, but also their accreditations from Chambers, Lexcel, and their Gold Standard from Investors In People.
This firm are now looking for a Commercial Partner, who specialises in commercial contracts, to join their expanding team. Candidates should have at least 8 years PQE and a strong academic record in order to take on the duties of the role.
Duties will include
- Advising and supporting clients on all matters relating to commercial law, including drafting, negotiating and advising upon the risks connected with agreements in both the private and public sector
- Assisting with all manner of commercial work including, but not limited to, general commercial, GDPR, data protection and IP/IT matters
- Developing and building upon own case load of commercial matters whilst supporting partners with larger scale matters
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a range of agreements
- Taking an active role in business development
- Training, supervising and developing junior team members
In return, my client is offering a generous salary package, and the opportunity to progress your career in this dynamic and supportive team.
If this is the role for you, please apply now! Alternatively call Simon Cartwright on 0203 741 8189 or email email@example.com for have a confidential discussion about this role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.