£40000 - £45000 per annum
9 months ago
Sellick partnership has been engaged to recruit a Commercial Analyst for our client, an instantly recognisable and reputable financial services business based in Manchester.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, this critical role will be responsible for the provision of commercial reporting information including analysis to enhance upon decision making. You will be responsible for analysing the impact of MI developments to the system and implementing changes where required.
Key accountabilities will include;
- Production of monthly commercial management packs
- Lending income, balances and new business reporting and analysis across the business
- Provision of business focused management information
- Pricing analysis, bad debt analysis and modelling the lending forecast, budget and 5 Year Plan and Stress Scenarios
- Liaison with Central Finance concerning Group reporting and ad-hoc requirements and presentations
- Ensuring consistency of reporting across the business
- Business partnering with senior members of the business
- Support to wider business initiatives
- Ad-hoc analysis.
The successful applicant will ideally be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified either moving for the first time from practice, making their second move within industry or coming from a similar commercial analysis role ideally within the financial services industry.
You will be driven, inquisitive and have a desire to succeed and improve. This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious and passionate candidate to forge a career in a highly successful business. You can expect to progress quickly within the organisation if performing well within the role and adding value.
In addition, you will need to demonstrate excellent analytical skills; be able to maintain and develop established models and possess excellent use of core financial software - Excel, Access, Essbase, Word, Powerpoint.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, motivated individual, who can demonstrate the above skills then we would be pleased to hear from you. For more information please apply online or contact Jonathan Moss at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.